PEACE OF MIND FOR
BOOKINGS AND STAYS
At Palace Resorts, we are committed to providing the finest and safest experience for all of our guests, along with the highest level of customer service.
We have introduced a special program which offers you peace of mind, not only when planning your vacations, but also when traveling in the new normal and staying at our resorts.
When the time comes for your eagerly-awaited vacation you need to know you are in safe hands.
Our brand-new program, Purely Palace goes beyond the already stringent quality controls and health measures in place, with the implementation of more than 250 preventive actions to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe, including a Purely Palace health certification in every room on arrival, guaranteeing its complete desinfection.
Palace Resorts Facilitate
your travel Requirements
CDC will continue to require a negative COVID-19 test to be taken within one day of departure before boarding a U.S.-bound airplane.
To comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, that air passengers entering the United States will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test before boarding their flight; Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts are pleased to expand our Purely Palace and Purely Le Blanc programs.
- Now all our resorts throughout Mexico & Jamaica will offer easy, onsite COVID-19 antigen (rapid) testing, provide 24hrs prior to your travel date.
- Tests will be conducted on property at no cost to guests who have booked a minimum of 5 nights at our resort (for up to two guests per room) traveling to a country which requires a COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) for entry into such country.
- Testing and samples will be administered by experienced in-house lab teams.
- Results will be received within 30 minutes at our resorts in Mexico and Jamaica, and documentation will be ready for guests to present at the airport for their journey back home.
- Guests can contact the concierge to schedule their departure test as soon as they check in.
For guests traveling back to countries requiring PCR testing prior to arrival, our concierge teams will be only too pleased to facilitate onsite testing through our approved third party testing service. Additional fees will apply.
Furthermore, if a guest visiting from abroad (not a resident of the country in which the resort is located), and who has been staying at the resort for a minimum of 5 nights, tests positive upon checking out (either confirmed by an approved [rapid] antigen test or by a PCR test) and thus preventing their departure, Palace Resorts will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 5 days at no cost to guests, for up to two guests, should both guests test positive.* This also applies to guests who are checking out from complimentary or compensatory stays who purchase an approved PCR test and test positive.
*Should guests continue to test positive for a period longer than 5 days, an exclusive rate of $199 USD per night will apply for up to 3 guests in the same room. If guests want to isolate themselves but have additional family members that wish to stay, guests can book additional rooms at $199 USD per night for up to four people, in a standard (run of house) room.
On visiting Palace Resorts hotels you voluntarily accept all the risks associated with exposure to Covid-19.
At Moon Palace Jamaica, guests are required to wear a face mask inside all public areas of the resort.
If you are looking for further information on COVID-19 in general, the following is a list of reliable global sources:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – COVID-19